What is Tazret Forte Cream?
Tazret is a commendable topical preparation which helps patients in the effective management of acne vulgaris where it counters the formation and spread of pimples (papules), spots or whiteheads and blackheads and thus assist in clearing up these blemishes and averts the onset of new acne. This preeminent cream also works wondrously in treating plaque psoriasis (raised, silvery flaking of the skin). Tazarotene is the parent component present in Tazret Forte cream which is a retinoid product related to Vitamin A and aids skin to replenish itself more briskly and may enhance the appearance and consistency of the skin.
How does Tazret Forte Cream implement its action?
Tazarotene after application gets converted to its active metabolite form, the cognate carboxylic acid of Tazarotene, by fast de-esterification. It pairs up with all the three members of the retinoic acid receptor (RAR) family RARα, RARβ, and RAR¥ but exhibits relative selectivity for RARβ, and RAR¥ and may amend gene expression.
What is the method of application of Tazret Forte Cream?
Wash your hands and the area to be treated before using Tazret Forte Cream. After getting your face dry, squeeze out a pea size amount of Tazret forte cream and apply it to the affected skin region in the form of a thin layer. If you are a woman then start applying Tazret whilst your menstrual period. Apply Tazret Forte cream routinely regularly once at bedtime or in the evening. Wash your hands again after applying the cream. You should also apply a moisturizing sunscreen with SPF 15 or greater in the morning.
What are the contraindications with Tazret Forte Cream?
- Patients allergic to Tazarotene should not use Tazret Forte Cream.
- Patients possessing skin conditions such as eczema, sunburn, a personal or family history of skin cancer, lentigo maligna or another skin condition should seek medical advice formerly using Tazret Forte Cream.
What are the annoying effects of Tazret Forte cream?
While applying topical Tazret Forte Cream a patient may come across some annoying effects such as dry, scaly, or peeling skin, redness or burning of skin, and itching or other irritation of the treated skin region.
What are the safety instructions that should be kept in mind alongside Tazret Forte Cream?
- Take care while applying the cream so that it would not get into your eyes, mouth, nose or vagina. If accidentally happens so straightaway rinses them with cool water.
- Never forget that this topical preparation is not indicated to be applied on dry, chapped, irritated, windburned, sunburned, or broken skin.
- Avert application of another medicated topical product on the affected skin region alongside Tazret unless your doctor recommends you to do so.
- Escape coming in prolonged contact with the sunlight and always wear protective clothing and apply suitable sunscreen while going outdoors.
- Pregnant or nursing women are not recommended to use this topical cream.