Tadalafil is one of the components of this drug which enhances blood circulation and improves erection which leads a normal sexual life. It also improves symptoms of enlarged prostate and treats pulmonary arterial hypertension which means that you have high blood pressure in the arteries that travels from your heart to your lungs and improves exercise capacity in men and women. You may be able to have successful sexual intercourse in as early as 4 to 5 days.
- This drug use for the treatment of erectile dysfunction which refers the inability of men to attain and maintain an erect penis with sufficient rigidity to allow sexual intercourse.
- It also helps in reducing the urination difficulties which occurs due to the enlargement of prostate gland.
- Fast relief: It works faster and the results are immediate. The medicine requires 25 minutes to make you ready for a sexual intercourse.
- It provides a reliable solution to experience long lasting sexual results.
** Tadalafil to be effective for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, sexual stimulation is necessary.
- Starting dose is 10 mg, should be taken at least 30 minutes before the time of sexual activity.
- Maximum dose can be taken is 20 mg.
- One dose in a day.
In- effective in:
- Men who have lost their sexual desire.
- Headache, Back pain, Muscle pain, Blockage in nose, Pain in limbs.
- The majority of headaches reported with Tadalista once a day dosing are experienced within the first 10 to 30 days of starting treatment.
- Tadalista Tablets are to be stored at room temperature (15°C to 30°C). Keep away from heat, moisture, and light. Store this medication out of the reach of children and pets.
- Can be taken with or without food.
- Herbal drugs.
- Vitamin Supplements.
- Patients should not use Tadalista if sex is inadvisable due to any heart disease.
- Should be avoided in patients who are suffering from severe liver diseases.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and lactating mothers.
Patient/ Family Education:
- Seek immediate medical assistance when patient is having erection more than 4 hours.
- Patient should stop this drug and seek medical care if a sudden loss of vision occurs in one or both eyes and sudden decrease in hearing.
- Because a person can get drowsy and disoriented, it is advised not to drive or operate any dangerous tools or machinery directly after taking the drug.