This injection is obtained from the placental cells of pregnant women. It is noticeable in the blood and urine after ten days of fertilization and becomes the basis for pregnancy tests. This formulation is used, to treat infertility in women who have not undergone menopause but are unable to conceive due to hormonal imbalances in the body, to treat male infertility caused due to lack of specific hormonal secretion deficit in the body, it helps in boosting up the sperm count in males and to treat a condition in male children where the one of both the testes is not moving into the scrotal sac which refers as the part of the external male genitalia located behind and underneath the penis, It is the small muscular sac which protects the testicles from temperature change.
- In case of females, HCG helps to treat the infertility situation in infertile females by supporting ovary of females to formulate progesterone hormone and cause the continuation of pregnancy in ladies.
In case of males, HCG helps to produce testosterone hormone and makes development of sexual character in males by acting on genital organ of males and also lift the sperm count
- For men- 500 to1,000 units three times in a week for three weeks and it should be followed by the same dose within two or three weeks.
- For women- 5,000 to 1,000 units one day.
- Under the skin or muscles.
- Pelvic Pain.
- Weight gain.
- Nausea and Vomitting.
- Not recommended.
- Not recommended.
- Patients who are having known history of allergy with this injection ingredients, Patients who are suspected to prostate cancer and the children who have attained puberty at very early age.
- This formulation might cause fetal defects, so avoid during pregnancy.
- Not at all recommended for individuals with tumors of uterus.
- Should be stored at the room temperature 300 C.
- Keep this drug in cool, dry and disinfected condition.
- Keep it away from the direct contact of heat, sunlight and moisture.
- It should not be taken in case of pregnancy and lactation time.
- Pediatric patients under the age group of 1 year should not take this injection.
Avoid self ingest.