The Nootropil Tablet is the most recommended medication for improving the cognitive functioning of the brain. This is FDA approved drug that enhance the flow of blood and oxygen to the brain for the improvement of awareness and memory. It is also indicated in adult patients suffering from Myoclonus of cortical origin.
Therapeutic Indication -
- Treatment of Alzheimer's disease
- Dementia in Parkinson's disease
- Age related memory loss
- Head injury
The Mechanism of Action -
Nootropil Tablets belong to a class of medication known as GABA analogues. Nootropil Tablets contains the dynamic element Piracetam. It acts on the nervous structure to defend it in opposition to the shortness of oxygen. Nootropil Tablets are used in combination with other drugs to take care of myoclonus issue. This is a condition in which the nervous system root muscles, mainly in the arms and legs, to create to jerk or twitch hysterically.
Daily Dosage -
The normal preliminary dose is 7.2 g every day (six pills). It is most excellent to divide the dose so that the prescription are taken on two or three split instance throughout the day (e.g. 2 pills in the morning, 2 at noon and 2 in the late afternoon).
When you start taking this remedy your doctor may tell you to slowly augment the dose to make sure that you obtain the best dose to take care of your situation.
Follow your doctor’s advice circumspectly.
DO NOT use this medication in case of underlined contraindications -
- DO NOT use if you are allergic to piracetam or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- If you have ever had serious kidney problems, heart issues or experienced brain hemorrhage the DO NOT use this medication.
- If you suffer from Huntington‘s Disease.
- It belongs Category B. Consult your health care provider first before starting Nootropil regimen if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breast feeding.
Side Effects -
The Nootropil Tablet - Generic Piracetam may show mild to transient side effects in some person. However, symptoms of general excitability, including nervousness, sleeplessness, tetchiness, headache, anxiety, apprehension, trembling are occasionally reported. You may consult your health care provider if your health situation worsen.
Precautionary Measures - To avoid any health risk or unwanted side effects, below are some safety tips mentioned:
- The Nootropil Tablet - Generic Piracetam may cause drowsiness DO NOT drive or operate machinery.
- Avoid Alcoholic beverages, tobacco and grape fruit juice.
- DO NOT stop taking Nootropil abruptly.
- Avoid missing a dose and follow doctor's prescription label appropriately.