Mirapex is potent remedy for the management of symptoms of Parkinson's disorder. It gives effective treatment against symptoms such as rigidity, tremble, muscle spasm, and poor muscle power. It has a extraordinary function in the administration of restless legs syndrome (RLS). Mirapex 1mg enclose a generic drug Pramipexole as main active moiety.
How Does Pramipexole Act?
The turn down in dopamine level in the brain is associated with Parkinson's disease. Pramipexole is dopamine agonist that shows its therapeutic effect by serving to re-establish the equilibrium of a definite natural substance (dopamine) in the brain.
What Is The Dosing Regimen of Mirapex 1mg?
For Parkinson's disease: Originally, a patient needs to take 0.375 mg of Mirapex daily, taken in 3 divided doses. Depending on the curative effect, the dose may be improved every 5 to 7 days to acquire the preferred effects. The highest recommended dose should not go beyond 4.5 mg daily, taken in three divided doses.
For restless leg syndrome: A patient needs to take 0.125 mg of Mirapex once every day, taken 2 to 3 hours prior to bedtime. The dose may be improved every 4 to 7 days to a utmost of 0.5 mg 2 to 3 hours prior to bedtime.
Who Should Not Use Mirapex 1mg?
- NOT recommended to anyone who is hypersensitive to Pramipexole.
- DO NOT use Mirapex 1mg if you are suffering from any of these medical conditions together with hypotension, renal impairments or problems scheming the muscle arrangements.
- Medicines such as Chlorpromazine, Fluphenazine and Droperidol can also interact with Mirapex 1mg, also avoid muscle relaxer and sleeping pill.
Are There Any Health Risks Of Mirapex 1mg?
Mirapex 1mg is very safe to use, however some side effects of the medication are eye itchiness, lack of fluids, irregular pain, cough, faintness, dry skin, quick weight gain and may be loss of appetite. Follow the doctor's prescription label right.
Note Following Precautionary Measures While Using Mirapex 1mg?
- Stay away from getting up too quick from a sitting or lying position although using Mirapex 1mg; or else, you experience dizziness.
- Keep away from getting pregnant or do not breastfeed while relying on the cure of Mirapex 1mg.
- Do not stop Mirapex 1mg suddenly or can face withdrawal symptoms.
- Avoid the intake of alcoholic beverages.