Vibra is an admirable antibiotic medication that has been using extremely all over the world for the management of a wide range of bacterial infection, including those that are responsible for acne. It is made up of generic Doxycycline which is a tetracycline antibiotic and functions capably by halting the growth of bacteria. Moreover, it also exhibits outstanding action in the treatment of bumps, blemishes, and acne-like lesions associated with rosacea. Additionally, it also shows its application in the prevention of malaria.
Mechanism of action of Vibra 100mg:
Vibra (Doxycycline) executes its remedial action by reversibly coupling with the 30 S ribosomal subunits and possibly the 50 S ribosomal subunit (S), which in turn hampers the pairing of aminoacyl tRNA to the mRNA. This action leads to inhibition of bacterial protein synthesis and thus stops bacterial growth in the body.
Dosing Schedule of Vibra 100mg:
Vibra is commercially obtainable in a capsule dosage form which has to be engulfed with a plentiful sum of water. For the management of acne- A starting dose of 200mg is advised to be swallowed orally on the initial day, taken in two divided doses i.e. 100mg every 12 hours. It should be gulped on an empty stomach at least 1 hour earlier or 2 hours after having a meal. For the management of Malaria Prophylaxis- a dose of 100mg is suggested to be swallowed once in a day.
Conflicting factors with Vibra 100mg:
- Avert using this medication if you are allergic to Doxycycline or to any other tetracycline antibiotic as if minocycline, tigecycline etc.
- In case of having medical ailments as like of liver disease, asthma, kidney disease, or seizure a patient should seek medical advice formerly using Vibra.
Malicious effects of Vibra 100mg:
There are some malicious effects that have been noticed with Vibra medicine ingestion:
- Vaginal itching or discharge
- Skin rash or itching
- Upset stomach
- Mild diarrhea
Defensive steps that should be taken with Vibra 100mg:
- Elude consuming iron supplements, calcium supplements, multivitamins, laxatives, or antacids within 2 hours before or after engulfing Vibra capsules.
- Without having medical advice avert using any other antibiotic besides Vibra medicine.
- Intake of Vibra may make you sensitive to sunlight so escape prolonged exposure to sunlight or wear protective clothing, hat and use sunscreen while moving outdoors.
- During pregnancy or breastfeeding, use of Vibra is strictly banned.