What is Melalite Cream?
Melalite is the perfect topical cream that assists patients in lightening their darkened skin as if age spots, freckles, melasma, or chloasma associated with pregnancy, birth control pills, skin injury or hormone medicines. It is a distinguished cream which through arresting the process in the skin, reduces the formation of melanin in the skin which is a pigment liable for discoloring the skin and thus aids patients in accomplishing a dazzling skin tone. It incorporates generic Hydroquinone as its main pharmaceutical ingredient.
How does Melalite Cream demonstrate its action?
A decisive component Hydroquinone demonstrates its action via curtailing melanin pigment formation through blocking enzyme tyrosinase which is involved in the initial step of the melanin pigment biosynthesis pathway. Thus through retarding the melanin pigment formation accountable for discoloration of the skin, Melalite lightens the hyperpigmented or darkened areas of the skin.
What is the way of applying Melalite Cream?
A patient needs to apply this Melalite cream on the affected skin region twice in a day i.e. once in the morning and once at bedtime. Wash your hands before and after applying the cream. Apply this cream routinely in order to achieve maximum results from it.
What are the opposing factors with Melalite Cream?
- Patients hypersensitive to Hydroquinone or peroxide should not use Melalite cream.
- In case of having a medical disorder such as asthma, hepatic or renal impairment it is crucial to take doctor’s advice prior using Melalite cream.
What are the annoying effects of Melalite Cream?
While using Melalite Cream a patient may come across some annoying effects such as mild burning or stinging sensation on the treated skin region and mild itching, redness or other irritation of the skin.
What are the safety instructions that a patient needs to follow with Melalite Cream?
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women without having a physician advice are not allowed to use Melalite Cream.
- Evade applying this cream on a sunburned, irritated, broken and wounded skin.
- Use this cream only if you are above the age of 12 years.
- While applying the cream be cautious that the drug content will not get in touch with your eyes, inside your nose and lips. If accidentally happens so then immediately flush them with an ample sum of water.
- Always wear protective clothing and apply a suitable sunscreen lotion to treated skin region while going outdoors for prolong period.