A precise narration of Cleocin T:
Cleocin T is one of the outstanding topical preparations that help patients suffering from the distress of moderate to severe acne in accomplishing acne free skin condition competently. It has a phenomenal antibacterial property and thus it fights bacteria proficiently. It consists of generic Clindamycin which works wondrously by killing or ceasing the growth of bacteria. It not only suppresses the formation of acne but it also lessens acne wounds and lesions.
Action mechanism of Cleocin T:
An essential contituent Clindamycin concedes its therapeutic action by declining free fatty acid concentration on the skin and by arresting the growth of Propionibacterium acnes (Corynebacterium acnes) which is an anaerobe founds in sebaceous glands and follicles.
Method of application of Cleocin T:
Wash your hands and skin to be treated before applying Cleocin T. Pat your skin dry and start applying Cleocin T in the form of a thin layer to your skin once in a day. Do not cover the treated skin region after application unless your doctor recommends you to do so. Wash your hands again after applying the preparation. Use this preparation regularly for achieving optimal results with it.
Opposing factors with Cleocin T:
Cleocin is contraindicated to be used if any of the following conditions apply:
- Inflammation of intestines
- History of severe diarrhea due to use of antibiotic medicine
- Ulcerative colitis
- Hypersensitivity to Clindamycin or Lincomycin
Infuriating effects associated with Cleocin T:
Cleocin T is a well-tolerated topical preparation however in rare patients it may produce some mild infuriating effects:
- Oily skin
- Mild burning or itching
- Redness or other skin irritation
- Mild dryness of treated skin
Safety tips that should be remembered with Cleocin T:
- Without having a medical advice evade using any other medicated skin product besides Cleocin T.
- Flush your eyes, nose or mouth with plenty of water if by mistake this topical preparation gets into any of them.
- Never try to apply this topical preparation on open wounds, windburned or sunburned, chapped, dry, or irritated skin region.
- A child below 12 years of age needs medical advice for using Cleocin T.
- Pregnant or lactating women need medical advice for using Cleocin T.