Retino AC Gel 0.05% is a distinguished topical gel preparation that assists patients in combating mild to moderate acne skin condition. It is a powerful combination gel preparation which accommodates generic Tretinoin and Clindamycin as its main pharmaceutical ingredients where Clindamycin is an antibiotic employ to regulate bacteria and a form of vitamin A and Tretinoin works to lessen the oil produced by the glands in the skin which in turn helps skin to heal faster. Due to the unbeatable action of both the constituents present in Retino AC Gel, its user after using it accomplish an acne- free and blooming skin.
Mechanism of action of Retino AC Gel 0.05%:
The parent component Tretinoin imparts its action via irritating the skin and leading the cells of the skin to grow and die more swiftly. Following this way, it accelerates the turnover of cells and thus new cells replace cells of already existing pimples and the abrupt turnover of cells impedes new pimples from arising.
Another key moiety Clindamycin, an antibiotic works through hampering the bacterial growth by blocking synthesis of essential proteins, which are needed by bacteria to execute vital functions.
Method of application of Retino AC Gel 0.05%:
Firstly, you need to wash your hands and face thoroughly with a mild cleanser and face wash. After patting your skin dry take out a peanut size of gel amount into your palm and start applying on the affected skin region using your fingertips. Apply it in the form of thin layer regularly once at bedtime. After applying the gel again wash your hands.
Incompatible factors with Retino AC Gel 0.05%:
Retino AC Gel 0.05% is contraindicated to be applied on skin condition such as eczema, sunburned, dry, chapped skin and open wounds. Patients allergic to either Clindamycin or Tretinoin are also not recommended to use Retino AC Gel 0.05%.
Noxious effects associated with Retino AC Gel 0.05%:
While the employment of Retino AC Gel 0.05% a patient may experience some of its mild and temporary noxious effects:
- Mild itching
- Dryness of skin
- Mild stinging or burning sensation
- Temporary darkening or lightening of skin in treated areas
Preventive measures to be followed with Retino AC Gel 0.05%:
- Be cautious while applying gel so that it could not get in touch with your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- This gel preparation is not permitted to be used by any children who are less than 12 years of age.
- Before using any another medicated skin product to the treated region consult with your doctor first.
- Avert a prolong contact with sunlight as your skin might become more sensitive to it and if you must expose your skin to a longer period of time in sunlight then be sure to apply a suitable sunscreen and wear protective clothing.