Fildena 100mg tablets treat the men with sexual dysfunction and help them perform their best with their partners. It possesses an active drug moiety known as Sildenafil citrate that is effectively used by those men who have problem in maintaining an erection. It is most commonly used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction or impotence in adult males.
Sildenafil is a PDE5 inhibitor that encumbers PDE5 function and improves the level of cGMP in the penile region by stimulating the release of nitric oxide from the endothelial cells. More amount of cGMP in male penile region facilitate the blood vessels, leading to fast blood flow towards the male penile region, which gives a firm erection. Sildenafil makes its way into the body through liver. It is broken down in the liver by hepatic metabolism using cytochrome p450 enzymes. These enzymes are essential for the metabolism of many medications. It contains more than 50 enzymes and six among these 50 can metabolise almost all the medications upto ninety percent. Sildenafil is excreted as metabolites predominantly in the feces (about 80% of administered oral dose) and to a lesser extent in the urine (around 13% of the administered oral dose). Absorption is reduced if taken with high-fat meals.
The drug should be stored at room temperature and in a cool and dry place. It should not be near the children and the pets. Fildena should not be exposed to extreme heat conditions. Freezing temperature on the other hand may also affect the efficient working of the medication.
You must look for these contraindications before considering the use of Fildena 100mg.
- If you have pain getting an erection or your erection happens for a longer duration than normal limits of medication. Consult your doctor.
- Taking nitrate drugs along with Fildena should be avoided as it may cause a sudden decrease in blood pressure.
- The patients of cardiac disease, abnormal blood pressure, liver disease, bleeding disorder, kidney disease, retinitis pigmentosa, and ulcer in the stomach should consult the doctor before taking a Fildena 50/100mg tablets.
- Any other Erectile Dysfunction drug must be avoided while on prescription of Fildena.
- Consumption of fatty, heavy meals, and alcoholic beverages should be avoided as it lessens the drug absorption.